Monday, November 7, 2011

Time to assign class nap time

Today is less of a blog and more of a diary and general complaint directed at the pointless institution called Daylight Savings time. Who really is benefiting from more sunlight in the morning anyway? All the farmers have head lights on their combines these days.

Today at school was really tiring. More than half the student body looked like zombies even with the supposed "extra hour" of sleep. It just made the day feel all out of whack. So I think tomorrow I will assign a mandatory 5-minute nap in each hour. No drooling allowed.

Staff also got extra zombified by showing up 15 minutes early to work to practice our "Thriller" flash dance moves. It's gonna be epic. Thanks to our new choir director for choreographing the whole thing! Best exercise (or should I say only exercise) I've gotten before 8 in the morning in longer than I can remember.

Nighty night all. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment